Bagel Sandwich Calories. Calories Chart For Food.
Foods under 100 calories : Low carb snack foods : Best tasting weight loss shakes.
Foods Under 100 Calories
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- Either of two units of heat energy
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (food) any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth
- (food) any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment; "food and drink"
- (food) anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- Year 100 BC was a year of the pre-Julian calendar.
- hundred: being ten more than ninety
- hundred: ten 10s
All it took was one chocolate laxative.
I had finished the day with just under 481 calories, and decided to celebrate with an inch of Sambuca. Probably another 100 calories tops.
As usual, I went to get my usual two laxative pills.
As my body now adapts to them, as it usually happens with any drug I take, I got new ones. These ones were choclate-flavoured Ex-Laxes. I popped one in my mouth. I was only supposed to take one. I need to take some form of these laxatives actually as my body isn't really 'regular' anymore.
But when I popped that chocolate-flavoured thing in my mouth, something weird happened.
I wanted another.
The taste for sugar got to me.
I decided to have another 32 calorie biscuit.
And it didn't stop there. Not by a long shot.
I totally lost control. I started eating. A lot. It was just past midnight.
About 5 minutes after those laxatives I had 12 breadsticks.
10 minutes after that, I ate two dozen biscuits.
15 minutes after that, I ate a big 400g bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk chocolate.
About 15 minutes after that, I ate half a dozen malted milk biscuits.
Then finding myself out of control, I went for 9 hoisin duck/chicken pitta mini-bites.
Then I went for my stash of pickles, preserves and slices of cheese. I ate them all.
I was in trouble.
Big, big trouble. I was alone at home with a runaway appetite. And I couldn't stop.
Knowing that my Ex would be asleep, I texted her. Hoping for something.
By this time, I still continued munching a few items. I don't even remember what. In the space of less than an hour I must have consumed in excess of 5000 calories. And my tummy was begining to hurt. A lot.
And I still couldn't stop. I needed to do something.
I needed to stop myself. And the only way I knew how was to use my Salbutamol inhaler to induce a pass-out.
For some reason, an excess use of my inhaler makes me feel woozy.
I did it. It worked. I began to feel woozy and slumped on my bed. But not before making an effort to clean the place of all the wrappers and plates. I didn't want to wake up with the realisation of what I'd done.
All except a single plate of biscuit crumbs and the remaining glass of Sambuca. I still felt the need to eat.
It was 1:00am when I dozed off I think.
I woke up at 3:00 and rushed to the bathroom. All the laxatives I took kicked in.
I woke up early a little later in the morning. In pain and very, very tired.
Before I did anything else, I got a bin bag and emptied the remainder of my fridge into it. There were still some frozen stuff that I could not eat earlier that morning. It was a lot of food. I even placed all the uncooked rice and pasta. I binned the bread, cheese and assortment of veggies.
Most of the items I had eaten were bought for my Ex when she visits. The ones I was throwing away belonged to her as well. I am going to have a difficult time explaining to her.
She replied to the text I had sent and asked me if things were okay.
I told her no. I told her I needed help and I didn't know what to do. I really didn't.
My stomach still hurt.
I then made a coffee.
And had a laxative.
Mama V's Mashed Potatoes
fat reduction cream
calories in beef brisket
calories in a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich
cost of weight loss surgery
houston weight loss and lipo center
monarch weight loss program
3600 calorie food bars
hypnosis for weight loss reviews
home workouts to lose weight
Post a comment
| HOME |